2012年8月4日星期六

Olympics "the most unexpected romantic"

Holt, a sales manager from Brighton, England, said: "I know this is a very unusual place, but we have tickets, I think it would be a very good idea." "I am verytension, because you do not want to in front of thousands of Nike shox Agent spectators before she refused, but I am still very confident, even if not a hundred percent sure. "According to Holt and his girlfriend, beach volleyball, amateur, whenbeach volleyball game ticket, he was planning this special marriage proposal. "We all love this sport, so it is important to me even a few years ago had been thinking about all this." "When we enter into the arena, I asked a waiter transferred to the host after which they think this is a particularly good idea. "" So, they (the presence of break time) told us to go with us to the pitch, and then give me a microphone and I think Effie will be very surprised. "

Xin Neige baby, his girlfriend is a phone company's operations manager, from Slovakia, said: "I ​​do not know what will happen, and why we will be taken on the beach." Then he knelt down and I was very nervous, particularly touched after tempting to tears flow down, and even a little shaking. "" I have to imagine this scene marriage proposal, but never thought would happen here, but this the movement is so love too special meaning for Nike shox Cartoon us. "to marry him after the scene of thousands of spectators cheering for them. It is reported that they are ready to get married this time next summer.

没有评论:

发表评论