2012年10月22日星期一

Beautiful Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold Sale

    Li Huan surprised a moment, immediately felt, press and hold the bottom of my heart smile, said: "Who is so boring ".
    Lei Jia said: "In addition to my colleagues of the original single, which, ah, work was jealous woman harder and harder, more difficult to do a strong woman. I'm not for that five million to" Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold ", you Do not look down on the people, I can not stand the" weekly "those who, coupled Yang Zongcheng heart invitation, I went." Qiu Bao spent five million, I think the pressure is good big, just you play such a beautiful game, I have to get the news sent out to! large star big guy, started it. now test you to eat it. "
    Laughter Lee smiled and said: "The pressure to find their own when I was hurt so Huofen Hai yo mom spend ten thousand euros., I have not a bit of Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold."
    Lei Jia said: "You and people like you?"
    "I am not human."
    "Of course not, you are the God of the stadium. Now we do not have to call you?
    "Rely on, which began to interview do not say that to me, I am ordinary, two arms, two legs, a head, I make all thanks to the party to thank the Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold, thanks to his teammates, thanks to coach thank fans
    Lei Jia Li Huan interrupted garrulous, said: "line. Less talkative, the game you play really good, the domestic fans are crazy Hoffenheim, said that fans organization set up hundreds of Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold.
    Lee Huan, one could not help but hit the tongue Road: "could be so much more, Hoffenheim in Germany a total of only a dozen fans tissue looks the Hoffenheim moved to China to play a home game, light tickets made . "
    Back two years how Li Huan shrugged and said: "how to think, feel shame chanting, this is the arena in Mannheim. Instead of our own home, we still have people come to join Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold, the results labeled like this. mixed, not only I think so, they think so. together rivalry finally reversed, in fact, the intermediate process does not have movies on TV then blood, and I kicked the the Jais Chrysler ass, cursing the sentence German coward brain-dead German anxious eyes. ha ha ha. "
    Lei Jia said: "The two games scored eight ball with Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold, your goal Do or relegation this?"
    Li Huanqi blame the Road: "The looming on the horizon is relegation, or you today we design a standard?
    Lei Jia Staveley, said: "Nothing is more futile now have you as a second Kaiserslautern, is a lively discussion you can like Kaiserslautern miracles. Specially in part to do a survey to see how many Mens Nike Shox R3 Leather Upper Shoe All Gold support you win after the end of the half. "

没有评论:

发表评论