2012年10月17日星期三

Beautiful Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey Sale Online

    Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey in Chinese brokers forced Teli Xi speak last. He and Li Huan relationship. Colleagues and working relationship, but he Li Huan very understanding, said: "Everyone says the Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey and opinions, and I think my opinion there is no reference to the value of more than six months in China, I know a bit about the situation in China , and Germany too. thinking and the thinking of the Chinese people is almost completely different, and I think Mr. Li Huan best decision of their decision for Mr. Li Huan consider countermeasures. "
    Watts said: "decide what countermeasures but also one of the opening of each press conference, saying go out on the Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey."
    Dietrich said: "Mr. Watts you say is wrong. Mr. Li Huan joined the Chinese team, then all you do not have to say, but Mr. Li Huan If you do not want to participate in the national team. Then we should help Mr. Li Huan as much as possible come up with a good way to let the negative impact becomes less and win the sympathy of the fans. "
    Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey pondered for a while, to digest just network these people say, after a long pause, Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey until suddenly looked up, the firm said: "I have decided not to participate in any national team, consider only the professional league."
    Everyone in the room, all eyes are focused on the body of Li Huan, any wind said: "in relation to this is not to participate in, and never to participate."
    Li Jing shook his head and said: "Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey have long well decided is not it?"
    Li Huan nodded, and said: "Yes, in fact, I want to see if you who can convince me to change my mind, but now it seems, I should still stick to my decision to get away from the national team." Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey exposing the self-mockery smile and said: "I do not participate and no one would be arrested and imprisoned me."
    Two Ocean Road! Huan brother, I do not know why you would weep determined not permanent team, but I think you certainly have my own ideas, but you do not join the national team that there is a reason for it, the total can not hold a press conference tomorrow You say that one Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey do not want to play for the national team, finished all San Leba.
    Any wind laughed and said: "This is the style Yoshiko Yeah, I think the reporters will certainly be dumbfounded.
    Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey grief Road: "need to find a suitable reason, so to be able to reduce the negative factors to best minimize our losses.
    Any wind and said: "I look at the Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey President President Yaron angry, the name of this person does not have a dragon, in fact, he is a pig, pig than he Yoshiko you that he did not like the seats Yaron his day you can not join the national team on the line.
    Li Jing said: Wind, not nonsense, Mens Nike Shox Turbo Black Grey if to say, will certainly be the Chinese Football Association is always blocked.
    Dietrich said: "I think that says good about the reasons for substandard and coach tactical philosophy. Many players refused to participate in the national team and the coach's tactical philosophy substandard in Europe."

没有评论:

发表评论